All proceeds for this go toward our mission at Physician Transformation Institute: to create mental health and anto-burnout services (anonymous) for doctors.
What you'll get:
- Live demonstrations with real patients at the Texas Center for Lifestyle Medicine.
- An introduction to the history and objectives of group visits.
- Understanding the economic aspects, including financial balance and coding/documentation.
- The therapeutic benefits and patient-centered approach of group visits.
- Modernizing documentation with post-2021 changes and AI integration.
- Maximizing efficiency and care through revenue cycle management.
- Real-world impact and operational insights of group visits.
- Different formats of group visits tailored to various specialties and patient populations.
- Defining roles within group medical visits.
- Operational organization, feedback loops, and technological assistance .
Disclaimer: The Physician Transformation Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All proceeds from the sale of our products and services go towards supporting our mission and initiatives. By purchasing our products or services, you acknowledge that your payment is considered a donation to our organization. As such, all sales are final, and no refunds will be provided. We appreciate your support and understanding.