Now offering over 25 CME*
How to Utilize Brain View's Neuralscan Pro to Address The Most Common to the Incredibly Complex Brain Disorders.
Did you know that 10% to 15% of individuals with MCI (mild cognitive impairment) go on to develop dementia each year?
Learn how to utilize the latest brain technology to assess, predict, and treat brain pathology cases by looking at brain physiology.Pricing Options
THERE IS HOPE FOR BRAIN DISORDERS
You Can Create Success Pathways For Your Patients
Learn the formula to understanding brain physiologies while looking at lifestyle and other factors causing memory, attention, and other neurocognitive deficits.
- Execute on creating success pathways for your patients utilizing technology.
- Study ongoing common to complex case studies.
- Create meaningful and fullfilling discussions with patients.
- Diversify your income with qEEG technology and understand billing.
- Provide unique solutions that is marketable, relatable, and repeatable to scale your practice.
All it takes is curiosity and passion.
In Brain View U, you’ll learn how to turn the words of your patients into numbers to target for brain health to help create patient success.ENROLL NOW
In The Next Few Hours, You Could…
- Understand the fundamentals of qEEG and how it will help your patients find answers to their brain health.
- Create a business plan surrounding billing and reimbursement of Brain View
- Create a sense of contribution in your patient community surrounding brain health.
Brain View U Workshop
Learn from your home, office, or listen in your car
This ongoing membership will teach you fundamentals to answer some of the most challenging questions patients have surrounding their brain health such as:
- "Why am I forgetting more?"
- "Am I at risk for dementia?"
- "Did my head injury do anything to my brain?"
- "How do I improve my brain from here?"
- "What can I do today to help my brain?"
- "Why am I so tired all the time?"
- "Why am I depressed and anxious?"
With a simple shift in mindset and fundamental tools, you could start addressing these tough neurological questions.
What's Included In The Workshop...
30 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Provided by CMEfy
Brain View Training Modules
To understand how to look at the brain, understanding brain physiology is a must. Learn actionable steps you can take to address the most common neuropsychiatric complaints of patients.
- Technology history and fundamentals of qEEG in relation to brain physiology
- Multiple case studies (ie. concussions, memory loss, attention deficit, depression, anxiety, PTSD, dementia and more)
- Extracranial and epigenetic factors in brain health.
- Turning your patients' words into numbers to compare their brain to others.
You’ll take away from this membership a detailed picture of what it takes to address brain health for your patients.
Billing and Coding
New changes to 2022 CPT billing and documentation.
Understanding billing and coding is crucial to get reimbursed for what you're already doing for your patients.
- How to document to minimize revenue cycle delays.
- What insurance companies are looking for when it comes to medical neccessity.
- The best practices and templates for documentation.
You’ll finish this section with an understanding of what it takes to get reimbursed for Brain View.
How To Use Lifestyle Medicine to Address and Treat Brain Disorders
Create Success Paths for Your Patients
The secret to addressing brain health is to look at lifestyle, habits, and behaviors.
- Know how certain diets affect brain health.
- Addressing brain health with Cannabinoids (CBD).
- Learn to create recurrent revenue through repeat monitoring of brain health.
You’ll extract from this membership tactics to introduction of lifestyle modification and patient behavior.
Ongoing Updated Case Studies
Learn from Cases
If you're like me, you probably learn from patient cases more than just didactic learning. You'll see cases in:
- Circadian rhythm disorders (sleep apnea, narcolepsy, etc)
- Mental health diagnostic disorders (Depression, ADHD, Anxiety, PTSD)
- Unexpected extracranial pathologies leading to brain pathology (dental infections, sinusitis, UTI brain patterns).
You’ll continue to access this membership to get more out of ongoing case studies.
This Membership Is For You If...
- You aren't sure where to start
- You don't know how to address brain health with your patients
- You are unclear how to bill for Brain View
- You want to learn while also getting CME credit
- You want to create a brain health service line for your practice
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Cheng Ruan, MD
After suffering concussive injuries of my own, I developed a passion for brain health. I am a board certified Internal Medicine Physician and the founder of Texas Center for Lifestyle Medicine. I started looking at brain technology as a way of assessing my own brain function. My journey has taken me into paths I never thought I would go into. I want to share what I've learned and how to utilize the best technologies out there for brain assessments. I created Brain View U after looking at over 5000 qEEG over the last 5 years. I want to share with you my knowledge and walk through ongoing cases I come across.
"All of this is incredibly informative is what I and my staff have been needing."
- Rob Howie, CEO of Polaris EEG and Diagnostics
"I know a lot about what Dr. Ruan talks about but putting all the information together and connecting them in that way is very impressive."
- Dr. Safa Rubaye, MD Psychiatrist
"The most important thing is to address the treatment pathways to provide complete care for the patient. The collaboration (between doctors) is going to bring the biggest impact!"